Films & Other Videos
Films with: Papamichael, Phedon
- Cool runnings
- Four young men form Jamaica's first bobsled team, in hopes of competing at the 1988 Winter Olympics in Calgary, Alberta. Loosely based on a true story.
- DVD 7241
- When scientists find a way to shrink humans to five inches tall, Paul and Audrey Safrane decide to ditch their stressed out lives in order to get small and live large in a luxurious downsized community. Filled with life-changing adventures and endless possibilities, Leisureland offers more than riches, as Paul discovers a whole new world and realizes that we are meant for something bigger.
- DVD 12637
- Million Dollar Hotel
- In a downtown fleabag hotel, a media mogul's son has died and FBI agent Skinner (Gibson) has been brought in to find the murderer among the hotel's guests.
- DVD 2196
- Pursuit of happyness
- Chris Gardner is an intelligent, energetic guy who can't catch a break. In the sluggish Bay Area economy of 1981, he's losing ground, by investing all his family's money in high cost bone-density scanners. His wife leaves him, he loses his apartment, and with his 5-year-old son in tow joins the ranks of the homeless, if not the hopeless. Bounced from shelter to shelter, he finds himself a single dad who has to support and care for a young child. Impressing a Dean Witter higher-up by solving a Rubik's cube during a taxi ride, Chris gets a place in a stockbroker-training program. But internships don't pay, and there's no guarantee he'll be offered a job at the end of it. Against all odds, he pushes toward success, and eventually turns his life around.
- DVD 7155
- Walk the line
- Traces Johnny Cash's life from his childhood to the middle of his musical career, with special attention to his relationship with singer June Carter.
- DVD 4217