Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ortega, Kenny
- Dirty dancing
- Summer romance between a dance instructor and a guest at a hotel in the Catskills.
- DVD 172
- Hocus pocus
- In the year 1693, sisters, Winifred, Mary and Sarah were executed for their unforgiveble witchecraft. They captured and sucked the life out of children. Just before their execution, Winifred made a curse - a curse that when a virgin lights the black flame candle on Halloween light, in their house, they shall return, 300 years later, Max decides to light the candle in order to scare his irritating sister Dani and his love interest Alison. Now, the three Witches are back ready for a night of fun, magic and horror in the now modern town of Salem.
- DVD 7606
- July, 1899: When Joseph Pulitzer and William Randolph Hearst raise the distribution price one-tenth of a cent per paper, ten cents per hundred, the newsboys, poor enough already, are outraged. Inspired by the strike put on by the trolley workers, Jack "Cowboy" Kelly organizes a newsboys' strike. With David Jacobs as the brains of the new union, and Jack as the voice, the weak and oppressed found the strength to band together and challenge the powerful.
- DVD 10696
- One from the heart
- Legendary director Francis Ford Coppola shines his spotlight on a Las Vegas couple (Teri Garr, Frederic Forrest) whose break-up on the 4th of July leads them both to a night on the strip in pursuit of their romantic fantasies (Raul Julia, Natassia Kinski). But in this town of gamblers and dreamers, should they bet it all on dreams, or give true love another roll of the dice? Featuring the stunning photography of Vittorio Storaro. Includes a fantasy sequence (tango, Bora-Bora flamenco, and Las Vegas street scene), performed by Teri Garr, Raul Julia, and ensemble.
- DVD 10843
- This is it
- Presents a rare, behind-the-scenes look at Jackson as he developed, created, and rehearsed for the sold-out concerts which he never got to perform. Drawn from more than one hundred hours of behind-the-scenes footage, the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, creative genius, and great artist at work is captured in raw and candid detail as he created and perfected his planned final London shows.
- DVD 7401
- To Wong Foo, thanks for everything, Julie Newmar
- En route from New York City to Hollywood for a drag queen beauty pageant, Noxeema, Vida and Chi Chi are stranded in a tiny Midwestern town when their 1967 Cadillac breaks down. When their glitz and glamour wake up the sleepy local citizens, the stage is set for an outrageously funny weekend.
- DVD 1977