Films & Other Videos
Films with: Noonan, Tom
- Michael Stone, husband, father and noted author, travels to Cincinnati to speak at a customer service conference. But once he₂s separated from the routine of his daily life, a chance encounter helps him to realize just what, and whom, he₂s been missing.
- DVD 11632
- House of the devil
- Sam is a pretty college sophomore, so desperate to earn some cash for a deposit on an apartment that she accepts a babysitting job even after she finds out there is no baby. Mr. and Mrs. Ulman are the older couple who lure Sam out to their creaky Victorian mansion deep in the woods, just in time for total lunar eclipse. Victor at first seems like just a creepy guy lurking around the house, but quickly makes it clear that Sam will end this night in a bloody fight for her life.
- DVD 8388
- FBI agent Will Graham captured the diabolical Dr. Hannibal Lecter but nearly lost his mind in the process and retired from the Bureau. When he is coaxed out of retirement to hunt a serial killer called "The Tooth Fairy" he is again faced with the horrors incumbent in entering a serial killer's mind.
- DVD 1421
- Star is born
- As a band singer is discovered and guided to heights of show-business success by an alcoholic ex-matinee idol, she performs one superb song after another in a production that exhilarates with its craft and style even as its story moves toward a heartbreaking finale.
- DVD 8184
- Synecdoche, New York
- Theater director Caden Cotard is mounting a new play. Determined to create a piece of brutal realism and honesty, he gathers an ensemble cast into a warehouse in Manhattan's theater district. He instructs each to live out their constructed lives in a small mockup of the city outside. As the city inside the warehouse grows, Caden's own life veers wildly off track. His daughter, Olive, is growing up under questionable guidance. He's helplessly driving his marriage to actress Claire into the ground. His daughter, Ariel, is mentally handicapped. He steadily blurs the line between the world of the play and that of his own deteriorating reality. As he pushes the limits of his relationships, both personally and professionally, a change in creative direction arrives in Millicent Weems, a celebrated theater actress who may offer Caden the break he needs.
- DVD 6424
- Tells the tale of two deaf children separated by fifty years. In 1927 New York City, Rose searches for the actress whose life she chronicles in her scrapbook; in 1977 in the Midwest, Ben runs away from home to find his father. The movie is based on the novel of the same title by Brian Selznick, which is the predecessor to his screen-adapted novel The Invention of Hugo Cabret.
- DVD 12703