Films & Other Videos
Films with: Noll, Michel
- Death in Rome the case of Aldo Moro /
- After twenty years, the search continues for the definitive explanations of the Aldo Moro murder case. The key leader during the 1960s and 1970s of Italy's Christian Democratic Party and generally regarded as the next president of Italy, Moro died in 1978 at the hands of the Red Brigades, a Marxist-Leninist terrorist group. Armed with new facts and witness statements, this program provides clear proof of state complicity in Moro's assassination.
- DVD 7893
- Death of a pharaoh Anwar Al Sadat and the holy warriors /
- Egypt's President Sadat signed a peace treaty with Israel in 1977. Islamic fundamentalists, considering him a traitor, called for his death. Traces the events leading up to his assassination in 1981, revealing the final days of Sadat's mission for peace. Features interviews with his widow Jehan al-Sadat, former Israeli president Ezer Weizmann and U.S. president Jimmy Carter.
- DVD 7894
- Duel in Pakistan Benazir Bhutto between the mosque and the military /
- Presents the life, career and assassination of Benazir Bhutto, the first woman to govern an Islamic country. She was the daughter of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, the first freely elected prime minister of Pakistan.
- DVD 7896
- End of a Columbian dream denying the assassination of Jorge Gaitán /
- Explores the career and death of Columbian Liberal Party leader, Jorge Gaitan and how Columbian politics are still divided across the sames lines today as they were on April 9, 1948.
- DVD 7895
- Of mothers and daughters
- There are more than 2,500 pensioners living in a large private retirement home located in a suburb of Canton (Guangzhou), China. As we discover the daily lives of these old people, the film focuses on the lives of two elderly ladies: Ms. Kuang and Ms Xie.
- DVD 8428