Films & Other Videos
Films with: Nolan, Lloyd
- Betty Smith's A tree grows in Brooklyn
- In pre-WWI Brooklyn, young Francie struggles to keep her idealism alive in the face of grinding poverty, her father's alcoholism, and the comedies and tragedies of ordinary life.
- DVD 9948
- Hannah and her sisters
- A look at three sisters and the relationship they have with one another, and with the men in their lives.
- DVD 1512
- Lady in the lake
- Detective Marlow sets out to find the missing wife of a publishing magnate. Several smack-arounds, one dead gigolo, a few angry cops, a booze-soaked frame-up and one dame in the lake later, Marlowe finds the killer and finds that he's also looking at the business end of a gun.
- DVD 5883
- Peyton Place
- Allison MacKenzie looks back on life in the New England town where she grew up around the time of Pearl Harbor. Beneath the town's placid god-fearing exterior lay any number of dark secrets.
- DVD 4157