Films & Other Videos
Films with: Nolan, Jonathan
- Dark knight
- With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman raises the stakes on his war on crime and sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker. The Joker, whose eerie grin, laughter, and inhuman morality makes him dangerous. Batman seeks to stop the mysterious Joker at all costs. He has no method at all and seeks to see the world plunge into the fire he has yet to light. But, Batman has come to represents the symbol of hope.
- DVD 6206
- Dark knight rises
- It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.
- DVD 9334
- With our time on Earth coming to an end, a team of explorers undertakes the most important mission in human history: traveling beyond this galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars.
- DVD 10914
- An intricate crime story about a man who has lost his short term memory due to a rare brain disorder. Now he is out to catch his wife's murderer, whose identity he cannot ever know for sure. The more he tries to figure out what is true and real, the more he sinks deeper into a multi-layered abyss of uncertainty and surprises.
- DVD 1291
- In turn-of-the-century Victorian London, charismatic showman Robert Angier and gifted illusionist Alfred Borden are two young magicians whose friendship is destroyed when the love of Angier's life dies in a trick gone wrong. Their rivalry escalates into an obsession full of deceit and sabotage. When Borden's "transported man" trick becomes famous, Angier will go to any length to top it, even pursuing a fantastic and frightening machine developed by Nicola Tesla.
- DVD 5530