Films & Other Videos
Films with: Nichols, Jeff
- The story of Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple, whose challenge of their anti-miscegenation arrest for their marriage in Virginia led to a legal battle that would end at the US Supreme Court.
- DVD 12068
- Midnight special
- A father and son go on the run, pursued by government agents and a cult drawn to the boy's special powers.
- DVD 11750
- Two boys, Ellis and his best friend Neckbone, find a mysterious man named Mud hiding out on a deserted island in the Mississippi. Mud tells the boys fantastic stories about his life, including how he killed a man in Texas and vengeful bounty hunters are coming to get him. He says he is planning to meet and escape with the love of his life, Juniper. The boys agree to help him, but it isn't long until their small town is besieged by bounty hunters out for blood.
- DVD 9785
- Shotgun stories
- This film tracks a blood feud between two sets of half brothers in the cotton-fielded back roads of Southeast Arkansas. The first set of Hayes boys were deserted by a violent, alcoholic father who never gave them proper names. The second Hayes family knew a different, sober man who led a comfortable middle-class life. When those first sons crash his funeral, the anger that had rested in the background of their lives threatens to rise up and overtake them all. The escalating violence that ensues stretches the lengths to which each will go to protect their family.
- DVD 8095
- Take shelter
- Curtis LaForche lives in a small town in Ohio with his wife, Samantha, and daughter, Hannah, a six-year-old deaf girl. When Curtis begins to have terrifying dreams, he keeps the visions to himself, channeling his anxiety into obsessively building a storm shelter in his backyard. His inexplicable behavior concerns those closest to him, but the resulting strain on his marriage and tension within his community can't compare with Curtis's privately held fear of what his dreams may truly signify.
- DVD 8748