Films & Other Videos
Films with: Neilan, Marshall A.
- The oldest and cutest of a group of rebellious orphans, July Abbott is provided with funds for her education and well-being by a mysterious benefactor whom she christens "Daddy-long-legs." Includes a special bonus short film "What the daisy said" (1910). (12 min.)
- DVD 903
- Face in the crowd
- An Arkansas hobo becomes an overnight media sensation. But as he becomes drunk with fame and power, will he ever be exposed as the fraud he has become?
- DVD 10002
- Hell's angels
- Three Oxford buddies fight on opposite sides during World War I. Each is torn between obedience to his country and that of his conscience. The most expensive movie of its time, the film features extensive aerial photography of a dogfight between R.A.F and German fighter planes.
- DVD 9048
- Without lying down Frances Marion and the power of women in Hollywood /
- This insightful documentary gives voice to Frances Marion's words taken from her letters, diaries and memoirs. Footage from more than twenty of Marion's movies align with commentary by pre-eminent silent film historian Kevin Brownlow, critic Leonard Maltin and Marion's celebrated biographer, Cari Beauchamp.
- DVD 2036