Films & Other Videos
Films with: Monash, Paul
- A high school wallflower with telekinetic powers terrorizes her classmates.
- DVD 132
- Friends of Eddie Coyle
- World-weary and living hand to mouth, small-time gunrunner Eddie 'Fingers' Coyle woks on the sidelines of the seedy Boston underworld. But when he finds himself facing a second stretch of hard time, he's forced to weigh loyalty to his criminal colleagues against snitching to stay free.
- DVD 6631
- Front page
- Earl Williams, a convicted killer, escapes, throwing the Criminal Courts Building into chaos. Newspaper reporters attempt to "scoop" the story by holding Williams in a roll top desk in the press room.
- DVD 859
- George Wallace
- George Wallace was an infamous politician and segregationist. He had a lust for power and status that made him bedfellows with racists and became one of the most destructive and most hated American politicians of his time. Follows George from his early days as a state circuit judge to his presidential run, when he was paralyzed by a would-be assassin.
- DVD 6350
- Slaughterhouse-five or, the chidren's crusade /
- Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time and jumps back and forth in his life with no control over where he is going next. Sometimes he is in his home on Cape Cod, sometimes he is deep in World War II Europe and sometimes he is on the planet Tralfamadore. In the end he learns he must concentrate on the good things and ignore the bad in life.
- DVD 5027