Films & Other Videos
Films with: McDonough, Neal
- Captain America the first avenger /
- March, 1942. 90-pound weakling Steve Rogers doggedly attempts to enlist in the army, only to be repeatedly classified 4F. Rogers' determination and decency come to the attention of Dr. Abraham Erskine of the Strategic Scientific Reserve. Rogers is the first test subject for Erskine's super-soldier serum, which transforms him utterly. When the program is abruptly ended, Rogers becomes Captain America--touring America to sell war bonds. On a USO tour in Europe, Rogers steals the first opportunity to demonstrate his worth by tangling with Johann Schmidt, a.k.a. the Red Skull, head of Hydra, Hitler's occult research and development unit. Schmidt has discovered the tesseract cube, an enormously powerful relic of Norse mythology through which he seeks to conquer the world. Assisted by Colonel Chester Phillips, Peggy Carter, weapons contractor Howard Stark, childhood friend Bucky Barnes, and Dum Dum Doogan and his howling commandos, Steve Rogers becomes more than a propaganda tool, emerging as the true Captain America.
- DVD 8999
- Season three introduces a new main villain, Robert Quarles of Detroit. The parent criminal organization connected to the Frankfort mafia has exiled Quarles to Kentucky. Quarles begins to muscle in on the local criminals, successfully supplanting them until Raylan begins investigating. Simultaneously, Dickie Bennett, the lone survivor of the Bennett clan, seeks the aid of the black residents of Noble's Holler and their leader Ellstin Limehouse in recovering his inheritance.
- DVD 9434
- The story of a handful of U.S. soldiers isolated in the snowy Sierra Nevadas in the mid-1800's. A psychopath, who's tasted human flesh before, tempts them to soothe their hunger pains by feasting on each other.
- DVD 9813
- When FBI agent Roy Clayton heads up the investigation into a dangerous international conspiracy, all clues seem to point back to former U.S. Special Operations officer, Samir Horn. A mysterious figure with a web of connections to terrorist organizations, Horn has a knack for emerging on the scene just as a major operation goes down. The inter-agency task force looking into the case meets with Carter, a veteran CIA contractor who seemingly has his own agenda and fellow FBI agent, Max Archer. The task force links Horn to a prison break in Yemen, a bombing in Nice and a raid in London, but a tangle of contradictory evidence emerges, forcing Clayton to question whether his quarry is a former military operative or something much more complicated.
- DVD 6330