Films & Other Videos
Films with: McCreary, Bear
- Battlestar Galactica.
- "The Cylons began as humanity's robot servants. They rebelled and evolved and now they look like humans. Their plan is simple: destroy the race that enslaved them. But when their devastating attack leaves human survivors, the Cylons have to improvise. The story of two powerful Cylon leaders, working separately, and their determination to finish the task."--Container.
- DVD 8995
- A woman goes into Japan's suicide forest to find her twin sister, and confronts supernatural terror.
- DVD 12517
- Follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened. When she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited that tears Claire's heart between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.
- DVD 11923
- "The fifth season of 'Outlander' sees a continuation of Claire and Jamie's fight to protect those they love, as they navigate the trials and tribulations of life in colonial America. The Frasers strive to flourish within a society which is unwittingly marching towards Revolution, and Jamie must now defend the home they have built together at Fraser's Ridge while Claire seeks to put her own skills and medical expertise to use in keeping her family together and safe from harm. Meanwhile, Brianna and Roger MacKenzie struggle to find their respective places in this world and chase away the shadow cast over their lives by Stephen Bonnet as they raise their son in this brave new world. For the Frasers and their family, 'home' is more than simply a site on which they live, it is the place in which they are laying the foundations for the rest of their lives..."--
- DVD 13420
- The third season of Outlander picks up right after Claire travels through the stones to return to her life in 1948. Now pregnant, she struggles with the fallout of her sudden reappearance and its effect on her marriage to her first husband, Frank. Meanwhile, in the 18th century, Jamie suffers from the aftermath of his doomed last stand at the historic battle of Culloden, as well as the loss of Claire. As the years pass, Jamie and Claire attempt to make lives apart from one another, each haunted by the memory of their lost love. Separated by continents and centuries, Claire and Jamie must find their way back to each other. As always, adversity, mystery and adventure await them, and the question remains: When they find each other, will they be the same people who parted at the standing stones all those years ago?
- DVD 12723