Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lung, Sihung
- Tui shou Pushing hands /
- A tai-chi master moves from Beijing to a New York suburb to live with his only son. With a daughter-in-law who has no use for him and an ever-changing society, problems quickly arise. He is forced to call upon his tai-chi teachings and its "pushing hands" to give him the balance needed to survive in this poignant and comic tale.
- DVD 5736
- Wedding banquet
- Comedy about the age-old conflict between parents and their children. In New York, the Taiwanese half of a gay couple hopes to end his parents' matchmaking by announcing that he's engaged. What he doesn't count on is that they'll fly in to meet the bride and plan the nuptials!
- DVD 4485
- Wo hu cang long Crouching tiger, hidden dragon /
- Set in 19th-century China, two master warriors are faced with their greatest challenge when the treasured Green Destiny sword is stolen. A young aristocratic woman prepares for an arranged marriage, but soon reveals her superior fighting talents and her romantic past. As each warrior battles for justice, they come face-to-face with their worst enemy, and the enduring power of love.
- DVD 1222
- Yin shi nan nü Eat drink man woman /
- A retired master chef and widower is worried about the future of his three unmarried daughters who are skeptical about marriage. Yet he himself surprises them with his secret love affair with a young woman many years his junior.
- DVD 2448