Films & Other Videos
Films with: Luchini, Fabrice
- Femmes du 6ème étage The women on the 6th floor /
- Paris, 1960. Jean-Louis lives a bourgeois existence with his neurotic socialite wife Suzanne while their children are away at boarding school. The couple's world is turned upside down when they hire Maria, a Spanish maid who introduces Jean-Louis to an alternative reality a few stories up on the sixth floor. Befriending a group of sassy Spanish maids, the women teach him there's more to life than stocks and bonds, and their influence on the house ultimately transforms everyone's life.
- DVD 10313
- Genou de Claire Claire's knee /
- Satirizes a diplomat's sexual temptations. On vacation without his fiancée, he flirts with a brash, charming nymphet, while harboring a secret, peculiar obsession for her stunning teenage sister.
- DVD 764
- Intimate strangers
- William Faber became a tax accountant like his father and resolved himself to a life where nothing much ever changed. At least until the beautiful Anna walked in one day and mistook his office for the therapist's down the hall. Unsolicited, Anna begins to reveal intimate details of her life which include how she is seeking security by attempting to save her tumultuous marriage. William and Anna find a bond developing between them, one that only true strangers can have, even after she finds out who he really is ... or is not!
- DVD 5851
- Molière is a down-and-out actor and playwright who is up to his ears in debt. The wealthy Jourdain offers to cover that debt so that Molière's theatrical talents might help Jourdain win the heart of a certain widowed marquise. Disguised as a priest, Molière becomes a guest in Jourdain's palace on the subtext of teaching Jourdain the craft of the stage, all this to the annoyance of Jourdain's wife, Elmire. But, soon after, the confrontation between Elmire and Molière turns seductive. Jourdain enlists the aid of a well-connected and scheming acquaintance to help him pursue the widowed marquise.
- DVD 6231
- Nuits de la pleine lune Full moon in Paris /
- A young woman in Paris moves out on her lover in order to experience freedom and finds it brings only misery.
- DVD 750
- Pierre, a professional dancer with the Moulin Rouge, suffers from a serious heart disease. While he is waiting for a transplant which may (or may not) save his life, he has nothing better to do than look at the people around him, from the balcony of his Paris apartment. When Elise, his sister with three kids and no husband, moves in to his place to care for him, Pierre does not change his new habits. And instead of dancing himself, it is Paris and the Parisians who dance before his eyes. -- IMDB
- DVD 7111