Films & Other Videos
Films with: Long, Richard
- Citizen Welles The stranger ; The trial.
- The stranger (ca. 95 min.): An ex-Nazi is allowed to escape from a German war crimes prison after WWII to lead the Allies to a notorious spy planning to revive the Third Reich. The trail leads to a small Connecticut town where intrigue and murder combine for a tense situation. The trial (ca. 118 min.): Portrays the experiences of Josef K as he is mysteriously arrested by agents of the police for an unspecified crime. Josef is then plunged into a nightmare world of an inescapable legal bureaucracy that assumes he is guilty.
- DVD 1343
- Criss cross
- An armored car driver is suckered into a burglary by his ex-wife and her hoodlum husband. Multiple back-stabbing and double-crosses ensue.
- DVD 13297
- How much does your building weigh, Mr. Foster?
- Born in Manchester, England on the wrong side of the tracks, Norman Foster rose from a humble working class background to become one of the premiere architects of modern times. Filmed in over ten countries and homing in on his most iconic works, including London's Swiss Re Tower, New York's Hearst Building, Berlin's Reichstag, and more, it's an unprecedented exploration of an architect whose quest is to improve the quality of life through design.
- DVD 9675