Films & Other Videos
Films with: Li, Jet
- Chop socky Cinema Hong Kong /
- Offers an in-depth look at Hong Kong's wu xia film legacy and its influence on global cinema, from its roots in Beijing Opera to Quentin Tarantino's tribute to Hong Kong martial arts action in Kill Bill, Vol. 2. All of the bases are covered, from Hong Kong cinema's first martial-arts hero, Wong Fei Hung, to the balletic choreography of Chang Che, including the "one-punch" impact of Bruce Lee and the evolution of kung-fu comedy as epitomized by Jackie Chan. The Hong Kong technique of editing-in-camera is demonstrated in a multi-screen sequence. Film clips provide samples of the genre's classic films.
- DVD 3401
- Fist of legend
- A martial arts master is poisoned by his Japanese rivals who want to take over China, and his student works towards the unfolding of the revolt.
- DVD 978
- Huang Feihong Once upon a time in China collection /
- The story of young Huang Fei-Hung, the legendary Cantonese martial arts master and folk hero, at the turn of the century.
- DVD 4992
- Kiss of the dragon
- While on a mission in Paris, China's top secret agent must team up with a call girl after he is falsely accused of murder.
- DVD 7721
- Sha shou zhi wang the hitman /
- An old man seeking revenge on a Japanese plutocrat hires the world's finest assassins to do the job. The irony is that the Japanese plutocrat forsees his own death and sets up a huge trust to reward the person who kills the instigator.
- DVD 891
- Ying xiong Hero /
- With supernatural skill and no fear a nameless soldier embarks on a mission of revenge against the fearsome army that massacred his people. Now, to achieve the justice he seeks, he must take on the empire's most ruthless assassins and reach the enemy he has sworn to defeat.
- DVD 3403