Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lelio, Sebastián
- A woman returns to the community that shunned her for her attraction to a childhood friend. Once back, their passions reignite as they explore the boundaries of faith and sexuality.
- DVD 12783
- Fantastic woman Una mujer fantástica /
- "Marina and Orlando are in love and planning their future, when one night Orlando suddenly falls ill and passes away. Instead of being able to mourn her lover, Marina is treated with suspicion by authorities and with disdain by his family. She is forbidden to attend his funeral and thrown out of the apartment they shared. Marina is a trans woman and for most of Orlando's family, her sexual identity is a perversion. So she must battle the very same forces that she as spent a lifetime fighting just to become the woman she is now -- complex, strong, forthright and fantastic."--Container.
- DVD 12811
- A story about a middle aged woman who gets caught up in a passionate whirlwind romance with a retired naval officer, whom she meets at a dance club for singles. But when she discovers the truth of their relationship, she takes matters into her own hands and sets forth to change her life.
- DVD 10474
- Gloria Bell
- Gloria is a free-spirited divorcee who spends her days at a straight-laced office job and her nights on the dance floor, joyfully letting loose at clubs around Los Angeles. After meeting Arnold on a night out, she finds herself thrust into an unexpected new romance, filled with both the joys of budding love and the complications of dating, identity, and family.
- DVD 13228