Films & Other Videos
Films with: Lacroix, Ghalia
- Blue is the warmest color La vie d'Adèle - chapitres 1 et 2 /
- The colorful, electrifying romance that took the Cannes Film Festival by storm courageously dives into a young woman's experiences of first love and sexual awakening. Blue is the Warmest Color stars the remarkable newcomer Adèle Exarchopoulos as a high schooler who, much to her own surprise, plunges into a thrilling relationship with a female twentysomething art student, played by Léa Seydoux. Directed by Adbellatif Kechiche, this finely detailed, intimate epic sensitively renders the erotic abandon of youth. It has captivated international audiences and been widely embraced as a defining love story for the new century.
- DVD 10168
- For ever Mozart 36 personnages en quête d'histoire = 36 characters in search of history /
- The story concerns an aging movie director who attempts to film a new production of a Musset play in besieged Sarajevo. Along the way, various strange things happen to him and his stars, including landing in an apocalyptic rural landscape.
- DVD 4313
- Graine et le mulet The secret of the grain /
- Set in the rustic port of Sete, the film follows Slimane, whose growing dissatisfaction with the shipyard job he's had for the last 35 years prompts him to try to open his own restaurant. His dream seems out of reach, but his contagious conviction and persistence work their way into the hearts of his loyal but dispersed family; the four children from his first marriage, his ex-wife, current girlfriend and her bright, outspoken daughter, Rym.
- DVD 6649