Films & Other Videos
Films with: Krieps, Vicky
- Jeune Karl Marx The young Karl Marx /
- Twenty six year-old Karl Marx embarks with his wife, Jenny, on the road to exile. In 1844 Paris, he meets Friedrich Engels, an industrialist's son, who investigated the sordid birth of the British working-class. Engels, the dandy, provides the last piece of the puzzle to the young Karl Marx's new vision of the world. Together, between censorship and the police's repression, riots and political upheavals, they will lead the labor movement during its development into a modern era.
- DVD 12806
- Most wanted man
- "German intelligence agent Gunther Bachmann (Philip Seymour Hoffman, in his final starring role) must race against time to solve a perilous mystery: Is the half-Chechen, half-Russian Muslim who's surfaced in Hamburg a victim seeking refuge, or a terrorist seeking revenge?"--Container.
- DVD 10772
- Phantom thread
- Set in the glamour of the 1950's post-war London, renowned dressmaker Reynolds Woodcock and his sister Cyril are at the center of the British fashion, dressing royalty, movie stars, heiresses, socialites, debutants and dames with the distinct style of The House of Woodcock. Women come and go through Woodcock's life until he comes across a young, strong-willed woman, Alma, who soon becomes a fixture in his life as his muse and lover. Once controlled and planned, he finds his carefully tailored life disrupted by the scariest curse of all...love.
- DVD 12667
- Two lives
- "Europe 1990. The Berlin Wall has just crumbled: Katrine, raised in East Germany but having lived in Norway for the last 20 years, is a 'war child' - the result of a romance between a Norwegian woman and a German occupation soldier during World War II. She enjoys a happy family life with her mother, her husband, daughter and granddaughter. But when a lawyer asks her and her mother to testify in a trial against the Norwegian state on behalf of the war children, she resists. Gradually, a web of concealments and secrecy is unveiled until Katrine is faced with losing everything she's built for herself, and her loved ones are forced to take a stand on what matters more: the life they have lived together or the lie that it's based on." --
- DVD 12138