Films & Other Videos
- Five easy pieces
- Presently working in an oil field, talented pianist Robert Dupea spends most of his free time downing beers, playing poker and being noncommittal with his sexy but witless girlfriend Rayette. But when he is summoned to his father's deathbed, Dupea returns home with Rayette, where he meets and falls for a sophisticated woman. Now caught between his conflicting lifestyles, the gifted but troubled Dupea must face issues that will change his life forever.
- DVD 11959
- Heart beat
- Part ode to the Beat Generation, part domestic comedy, this film, based on the memoirs of Carolyn Cassady, tells of her life with Neal Cassady and Jack Kerouac.
- DVD 9981
- Say anything--
- A young man, recently graduated from high school, wants only one thing: a date with a fellow graduate. The catch is she's beautiful, brilliant and headed to England to study, and all his friends and her father tell him she's way out of his league. When they fall in love anyway, the result is a funny, poignant and joyous celebration of first love.
- DVD 10820
- "George is one of L.A.'s most desirable men, a Beverly Hills hairdresser who makes all his female clients look, and feel, better than ever. Encouraged by his girlfriend Jill to open his own salon, George approaches conservative businessman Lester for financing. Unbeknownst to Lester, George is sleeping with his wife, his mistress and his teenage daughter"--Container.
- DVD 5879
- In seemingly unrelated events, an aging horror film star announces his retirement, and an apparently average young man accumulates an arsenal of rifles and handguns.
- DVD 2949
- What's up, doc?
- Four red plaid travelling cases-- one of each belonging to a befuddled Iowa musicologist, a strange but bright young woman, a rich matron and a suspicious fellow-- are mixed up at a San Francisco hotel, with hilarious results.
- DVD 1783