Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kounde, Hubert
- Constant gardener
- In a remote area of Northern Kenya, activist Tessa Quayle is found brutally murdered. Tessa's companion, a doctor, appears to have fled the scene, and all the evidence points to a crime of passion. Members of the British High Commission in Nairobi assume that Tessa's widower, their mild-mannered and unambitious colleague Justin Quayle, will leave the matter to them. Haunted by remorse and jarred by rumors of his late wife's infidelities, Quayle surprises everyone by embarking on a personal odyssey that will take him across three continents. Using his privileged access to diplomatic secrets, Justin risks his own life and will stop at nothing to expose the truth - a conspiracy more far-reaching and deadly than Quayle could ever have imagined.
- DVD 4192
- Haine Hate /
- Three young, unemployed Frenchmen living in the ghettos surrounding Paris get embroiled in a violent conflict with the local police.
- DVD 5703
- Prix du pardon Ndeysaan = the price of forgiveness /
- In a mythical pre-colonial village fishing village on the south coast of Senegal, a strange ocean mist hangs over the waters for weeks and the local fishermen fear to go out to sea. One son of a wise elder decides to take his boat onto the waters and returns when the mist lifts with a full catch. He has become a hero, and has won the heart of the prettiest girl in the village, but has also won the envy of his best friend, who also covets the girl.
- DVD 6804
- Simon le Mage Simon Magus /
- Two mysterious magicians - both masters of mind over matter - are brought together for a deadly duel. Simon, a sorcerer with supernatural powers, is summoned to Paris to solve a murder. There, though he doesn't speak her language, he meets and falls in love with a stunning young woman.
- DVD 4271