Films & Other Videos
Films with: Korngold, Erich Wolfgang
- Korngold between two worlds ; a portrait and concert.
- A child prodigy in Habsburg Vienna, Korngold was a musical sensation in Europe during the 1920's. Later, stranded in America by the rise of fascism, he found new fame as the inventor of the lush Hollywood film score. Clips from films such as the Errol Flynn swashbuckers Robin Hood and The Sea Hawk are included. The videodisc includes a concert featuring a selection of Korngold's concertos for cello and violin and extracts from his early piano works.
- DVD 3170
- Private lives of Elizabeth and Essex
- This period drama sets the tumultuous on-again, off-again affair between Queen Elizabeth I and the second Earl of Essex against Essex's powerful ambition to assume the throne of England.
- DVD 4491
- Sea Hawk
- A dashing, patriotic pirate raids Spanish ships for England, and finds himself drawn into a conspiracy.
- DVD 4492