Films & Other Videos
Films with: Korda, Alexander
- Fanny trilogy
- Contains three films written by Marcel Pagnol. Marius is a young man torn between his love for his family and his desire to move away from his Marseilles harbor, while Fanny, his shy lover, doesn't know how to hold Marius back to keep him near her. Cesar, Marius' father, does not know his son's intentions. When Marius leaves, Fanny discovers she is pregnant with his son, and struggles with the support of his family, to survive without him.
- DVD 3067
- Thief of Bagdad an Arabian fantasy /
- When Prince Ahmad is blinded and cast out of Bagdad by the nefarious Jaffar, he joins forces with the scrappy thief Abu to win back his royal place, as well as the heart of a beautiful princess.
- DVD 5578
- Third man
- Set in post-war Vienna, an American western-adventure writer searches for a friend who turns out to be the king-pin of the Austrian black market.
- DVD 547
- Third man
- Pulp novelist Holly Martins travels to shadowy, postwar Vienna, only to find himself investigating the mysterious death of an old friend, black-market opportunist Harry Lime-- and thus begins this legendary tale of love, deception, and murder.
- DVD 563
- To be or not to be
- "The world is on the brink of war-- but the show must go on. So Joseph Tura, the Polish actor who put the ham in Hamlet, stare beyond the footlights and says, "To be or not to be ..."--Container.
- DVD 8663