Films & Other Videos
Films with: Koffler, Pamela R.
- After marrying 'Willy', a successful Parisian writer, Colette is transplanted to the intellectual and artistic splendor of Paris. Willy convinces Colette to ghostwrite a semi-autobiographical novel about a witty and brazen country girl named Claudine, sparking a bestseller and a cultural sensation, inspiring additional Claudine novels. Colette's fight over creative ownership and gender roles drives her to overcome societal constraints, revolutionizing literature, fashion and sexual expression.
- DVD 12886
- Grey zone /
- "Chronicles a unit of Auschwitz [II]'s Sonderkommando, a special squad of Jewish prisoners, who staged the only armed revolt that would ever take place at Auschwitz"--Container.
- DVD 1730
- Hedwig and the angry inch
- The story of Hedwig, an ambitious glam-rocker from Berlin who comes to America determined to find fame, fortune, and his "other half."
- DVD 1742
- Tells the tale of two deaf children separated by fifty years. In 1927 New York City, Rose searches for the actress whose life she chronicles in her scrapbook; in 1977 in the Midwest, Ben runs away from home to find his father. The movie is based on the novel of the same title by Brian Selznick, which is the predecessor to his screen-adapted novel The Invention of Hugo Cabret.
- DVD 12703