Films & Other Videos
Films with: Koechner, David
- Anchorman the legend of Ron Burgundy /
- It's the 70's and Ron Burgundy is the king of San Diego. He's the most popular news anchor in town. He and his all male news team rule the city with their sauve looks, minimal IQ's and unbelievably bad hair. In Ron's world, women don't belong in the newsroom. So when rising star reporter Veronica Corningstone fills in for Ron one night and the ratings soar, it becomes more than a battle ... it becomes war.
- DVD 5688
- Joel is the owner of an extract manufacturing plant who constantly finds himself in precarious situations that steadily worsen by the minute. First, his soon-to-be floor manager acquires a serious injury in a machine malfunctioning accident. This subsequently endangers the wellbeing of his company. Second, his personal life doesn't fare much better when he takes his bartending friend Dean's advice while in a drug-induced brainstorming session on how to test his wife's faithfulness. Finally, compounding these catastrophes is Cindy, his new employee, who happens to be a scam artist intent on milking the company for all its worth. Now, Joel must attempt to piece his company and his marriage back together all while trying to figure out what he's really after in life.
- DVD 12326
- This darkly festive tale of a yuletide ghoul reveals an irreverently twisted side to the holiday. The horror-comedy tells the story of young Max, who turns his back on Christmas as his dysfunctional family comes together and comically clashes over the holidays. When they accidentally unleash the wrath of Krampus, an ancient entity from European folklore, all hell breaks loose and beloved holiday icons take on a monstrous life of their own.
- DVD 12525
- Thank you for smoking
- Nick Naylor is a sexy, smart and charismatic spin-doctor for Big Tobacco who will fight to protect American's right to smoke. At the same time he is trying to maintain the idea of a perfect role model for his 12-year-old son. When Nick incurs the wrath of a senator bent on snuffing out cigarettes, Nick's powers of "filtering the truth" will be put to the test.
- DVD 4654