Films & Other Videos
Films with: Klaussner, Burghart
- 13 minutes
- During Hitler's anniversary speech on November 8, 1939, a man is arrested on the Swiss border for possession of suspicious objects. Just minutes later, a bomb explodes in the Munich Burgerbraukeller, immediately behind the Fuhrer's lectern, killing eight people. The man is Georg Elser, a carpenter from Konigsbronn in the Swabia region. A story of a man who nearly changed the world.
- DVD 12760
- Collection of 2005 Academy Award nominated short films
- A collection of short films nominated for the 78th Annual Academy Awards, including the winning live action short and the winning animated short.
- DVD 6408
- Diplomatie Diplomacy /
- Set in 1944, a historical drama that depicts the relationship between Dietrich von Choltitz, the German military governor of occupied Paris, and Swedish consul-general Raoul Nordling.
- DVD 11023
- Fetten Jahre sind vorbei! The edukators /
- Three radical activists like to make their point by breaking into the homes of the wealthy, rearranging their belongings and leaving cryptic messages. When one such break-in goes wrong, they are forced to kidnap a wealthy businessman.
- DVD 4256
- College freshman Michaela suffers a breakdown that looks less like her diagnosed condition of epilepsy than a form of demonic possession. Seeking a priest's aid, Michaela enters a very personal hell while her family watches in horror.
- DVD 7192
- Staat gegen Fritz Bauer The People vs. Fritz Bauer /
- Germany, 1957. Attorney General Fritz Bauer receives crucial evidence on the whereabouts of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann. The lieutenant colonel, responsible for the mass deportation of the Jews, is allegedly hiding in Buenos Aires. Bauer, himself Jewish, has been trying to take crimes from the Third Reich to court ever since his return from Danish exile. However, there is little success so far due to the fierce German determination to repress its sinister past.
- DVD 12781