Films & Other Videos
- Air de famille Family resemblances /
- A dysfunctional family eats together one night a week. On this Friday family politics and fights disrupt a birthday party.
- DVD 665
- Auberge espagnole The Spanish apartment /
- Xavier is a straight-laced French college senior who moves to Barcelona as part of a student exchange program, much to the dismay of his beautiful girlfriend. But sharing cramped quarters with students from all over Europe quickly leads to multi-cultural chaos as Xavier gets an eye-opening lesson on how to live, love, laugh and party.
- DVD 2716
- Chinese puzzle
- A 40-year-old father of two still finds life very complicated. When the mother of his children moves from Paris to New York, he can't bear them growing up far away from him, so he decides to move there as well.
- DVD 10742
- Pierre, a professional dancer with the Moulin Rouge, suffers from a serious heart disease. While he is waiting for a transplant which may (or may not) save his life, he has nothing better to do than look at the people around him, from the balcony of his Paris apartment. When Elise, his sister with three kids and no husband, moves in to his place to care for him, Pierre does not change his new habits. And instead of dancing himself, it is Paris and the Parisians who dance before his eyes. -- IMDB
- DVD 7111
- Poupées russes Russian dolls /
- In this sequel to L'Auberge espagnole, Xavier, now thirty, reunites again with his old friends from his time in Barcelona when William marries a Russian dancer in Saint Petersburg. Although he is working as a writer, Xavier has been unable to publish his serious novel. He is ghostwriting celebrity memoirs and writing scripts for corny TV soap operas. His love life is a series of short-term encounters. When he loses his apartment, his lesbian friend Isabelle lets him stay at her place and gives him advice. He reconnects with William's sister Wendy in London as part of a scriptwriting project, but then also becomes involved with glamorous model Celia. Will Xavier overcome his indecisiveness about his career and love life or will he keep moving on, searching for the next, perfect thing?
- DVD 9037