Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kinberg, Judy
- A tribute to the man behind such favorites as "Cabaret," "Chicago," "Sweet Charity," and "Pippin." A mixture of physically aggressive dance moves and dazzling visual style, Bob Fosse's approach to theater revolutionized how we experience music and dance, while his mixture of cynicism and sentiment remains timely decades after his death. Join one of Fosse's most gifted collaborators, Ann Reinking, as she and a wild, gyrating cast take you through such memorable standards as "Life Is Just a Bowl of Cherries," "Steam Heat," "Mein Herr," and the unforgettable "Big Spender."
- DVD 4138
- Jerome Robbins something to dance about /
- Examines the life of the controversial master of the Broadway musical and ballet choreographer Jerome Robbins. Features excerpts from Robbins' work, including never-before-seen rehearsal footage, and interviews with Mikhail Baryshnikov, Jacques d'Amboise, Suzanne Farrell, Arthur Laurents, Peter Martins, Frank Rich, Chita Rivera, Stephen Sondheim, Jerry Bock, Sheldon Harrick, Joseph Stein, and others.
- DVD 6489
- Man who came to dinner
- The story of a noted critic and social celebrity who is stranded at the Stanley family's Midwestern home after injuring his hip on their property.
- DVD 4145
- Search for Nijinsky's Rite of spring
- A documentary on Millicent Hodson's and Kenneth Archer's attempts to recreate the original choreography by Vasclav Nijinsky and original sets and costumes by Nicholas Roerich for the original production in 1913 of Igor Stravinsky's ballet, The rite of spring. The full reconstructed ballet, Sacre du printemps = The rite of spring : pictures of pagan Russia in two acts (Joffrey Ballet ; Orchestra of the National Theatre, Prague ; Allan Lewis, conductor) follows the documentary.
- DVD 5933