Films & Other Videos
Films with: Kellerman, Sally
- Brewster McCloud
- Brewster McCloud is a strange young man who lives under the roof of the Houston Astrodome and is secretly building a pair of giant wings. A ruthless killer is on the loose in Houston, and some of the city's richest and most illustrious citizens are among the victims. Is it the killer's bizarre trademark or merely a coincidence that each corpse is marked with bird droppings?
- DVD 10884
- Films of Adrian Lyne
- Adrian Lyne talks about his films and the making of them, provides a brief autobiographical introduction of how he got started in his career, and follows with film reminiscences giving insights about the production, the casting process, studios, the industry and experiences with collaborators.
- DVD 2267
- Three Korean War Army surgeons adopt a hilarious, lunatic lifestyle as an antidote to the tragedies of their Mobile Army Surgical Hospsital.
- DVD 1238
- Not for ourselves alone the story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton & Susan B. Anthony /
- Presents the history of women's suffrage in the United States through the dramatic, often turbulent friendship of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan Anthony. Part 1 covers the years from their youth up to the establishment of the National Woman Suffrage Association in 1868. Part 2 spans the period from 1868 to the passage in 1919 of the 19th amendment to the Constitution which gave women the vote.
- DVD 8132
- A series of interconnecting stories that expose what goes on at the Paris fashion shows. When a fashion industry hot-shot is found dead, the police comb the fashion industry for clues. While the dead man's mistress mourns him as she is putting together a showing of her couture house's line, the man's widow could care less and attends the season's shows without a care, not knowing that her ex-husband is following her. Three magazine editors are trying to sign on a nonchalant photographer. A man and a woman are forced to share a hotel room when no other accommodations are available. Various love affairs are brewing amongst designers, models and others. All this is being broadcast live on a television show hosted by an American named Kitty Porter.
- DVD 1510