Films & Other Videos
Films with: Keach, James
- Glen Campbell : I'll be me /
- They thought it would last five weeks. Instead it went for 151 spectacular sold out shows over a triumphant year and a half across America. What made this tour extraordinary was that Glen had recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. He was told to hang up his guitar and prepare for the inevitable. Instead, Glen and his wife went public with his diagnosis and announced that he and his family would set out on a "Goodbye Tour."
- DVD 12888
- Linda Ronstadt the sound of my voice /
- Linda Ronstadt has been an icon for more than 50 years. Her extraordinary vocal range and ambition created unforgettable songs across rock, pop, country, folk ballads, American standards, classic Mexican music, and soul. As the most popular female recording artist of the 1970s, Ronstadt filled huge arenas as no one had ever done and produced an astounding eleven platinum albums. Ronstadt was the first artist to top the Pop, Country, and R&B charts simultaneously.
- DVD 13282
- Long riders
- Four theatrical families of the 1980's recreate the most wanted criminal families of the 1860's. This portrayal of the Jesse James gang is a rapidfire succession of thrilling moments -- the bandits' lightning attacks on banks, trains and stagecoaches ; their hairbreadth escapes from the law ; Jesse's jubilant wedding celebration ; and the tragic Great Northfield, Minnesota raid.
- DVD 3831
- Razor's edge
- In 1918, Larry Darrell returns home from World War 1 disillusioned with his materialistic society. The quest for inner peace leads Larry to reject his rich fiancee, Isabel, and go searching for truth in the Himalayas. But, Larry learns that the path to enlightenment is as painful and narrow as treading the sharp edge of a razor.
- DVD 6740
- Walk the line
- Traces Johnny Cash's life from his childhood to the middle of his musical career, with special attention to his relationship with singer June Carter.
- DVD 4217