Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hoss, Nina
- Anonyma : Eine Frau in Berlin A woman in Berlin /
- Women become the victims of the Red Army invasion in Berlin in 1945. One of them, Anonyma, a educated woman, decides to look for an officer who can protect her. A complex symbiotic relationship develops between her and Russian officer Andrej that will force them to remain enemies until the bitter end.
- DVD 7105
- East Germany, 1980. Barbara Wolff is a young doctor who has applied for an exit visa from the GDR and, as punishment, has been transferred from her prestigious post in Berlin to a small pediatric hospital in the country. She must weigh her absolute dedication to her patients against a potential escape to the West, and her newfound attraction to a doctor in whom she sees a kindred spirit.
- DVD 10121
- Now working at a private security firm in Berlin, Carrie is trying to start a new life, but she soon discovers she can't escape her past. Blindsided by stunning betrayals, and without Saul and Quinn to rely on, Carrie must uncover a deadly conspiracy that puts thousands of lives at risk, including her own.
- DVD 12101
- A business relationship turns into a love triangle when an ex-soldier begins working for a store owner and his beautiful wife in this reworking of the classic film noir The Postman Always Rings Twice.
- DVD 6912
- Most wanted man
- "German intelligence agent Gunther Bachmann (Philip Seymour Hoffman, in his final starring role) must race against time to solve a perilous mystery: Is the half-Chechen, half-Russian Muslim who's surfaced in Hamburg a victim seeking refuge, or a terrorist seeking revenge?"--Container.
- DVD 10772
- Set in a rubble-strewn Berlin in 1945, is like no other film about post-World War II Jewish identity. After surviving Auschwitz, a former cabaret performer, her face disfigured and reconstructed, returns to her war-ravaged hometown to seek out the gentile husband who may or may not have betrayed her to the Nazis. Without recognizing her, he enlists her to play his wife in a bizarre hall-of-shattered-mirrors story that's as richly metaphorical as it is preposterously engrossing.
- DVD 12786