Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hickman, David
- Brief history of time
- Errol Morris (The Fog of War) turns his camera on one of the most fascinating men in the world: the pioneering astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, afflicted by a debilitating motor neuron disease that has left him without a voice or the use of his limbs. An adroitly crafted tale of personal adversity, professional triumph, and cosmological inquiry, Morris's documentary examines the way the collapse of Hawking's body has been accompanied by the untrammeled broadening of his imagination.
- DVD 11413
- Language of being [ages 1 to 2 years] /
- Covers ages 1 to 2. Shows how babies quickly use physical and verbal skills to learn and challenge their surroundings.
- DVD 7287
- Reason and relationships [ages 2 to 3 years] /
- Covers ages 2 to 3. Shows how common experiences at play become a child's guide to thinking, reasoning, fantasizing and relating. Learn how early expectations develop into intentions and how trial and error is replaced by planned action in ways that go far beyond instinct.
- DVD 7288
- Whole new world [ages newborn to 1 year] /
- Covers ages newborn to 1. Learn how babies motivate others to care for them and how they gradually make sense of the world and gain control of their bodies.
- DVD 7286