Films & Other Videos
Films with: Hemingway, Anthony
- In the wake of the Genoa debacle, the team decides to use caution in reporting a major breaking story. Neal is contacted by an anonymous source in possession of stolen government documents; Sloan looks to solve a takeover puzzle. When the team attends the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, Mac makes an unexpected acquaintance and Will gets a surprise.
- DVD 11563
- Amid the ruins of New Orleans, ordinary people--musicians, chefs, residents--find themselves clinging to a unique culture and wondering if the city that gave birth to that culture still has a future.
- DVD 7990
- "Over a year has passed since Katrina, but residents are finding it harder than ever to rebuild their lives, much less hold on to their special cultural identity ... So why bother to stay? Because it's New Orleans. And New Orleans must go on."--Container.
- DVD 8921
- New Orleans, 38 months after. The city's musicians, chefs, Mardi Gras Indians, and others continue to rebuild their lives in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. But the promise of recovery, heightened by the historic election of a new president, is tempered by sobering economics, continued police corruption, and the ongoing specter of violence and crime. In these five final episodes of Treme, New Orleans' protagonists strive to build their own legacy in this most iconic of American cities.
- DVD 13086
- Rampant crime and government ineptitude continue to cripple the city's recovery, with outside profiteers looking to cash in on short-term gains. The series' focus is still on ordinary people, but they no longer accept their lack of influence on the institutions that have controlled the city.
- DVD 13085