Films & Other Videos
Films with: Harrison, Joan
- Dark waters
- A psychological thriller about a nervous young heiress driven to attempt suicide by a fake aunt and uncle who want to collect her estate.
- DVD 157
- Jamaica Inn
- Maureen O'Hara's first film is the brooding story of a nobleman who leads a cutthroat ship-looting band of men. Charles Laughton is a magnificent villain and Hitchcock glories in the moody atmosphere.
- DVD 976
- A young bride is brought by her new husband to his manor house in England. There she finds that the memory of her husband's first wife haunts her, and she tries to discover the secret of that mysterious woman's death.
- DVD 481
- Rich and strange
- [Rich and Strange] Instead of waiting for thier inheritance, Fred and Emily Hill ask for it in advance. Their rich uncle surprisingly obliges. They set out to use the money in the best possible way--by spending it. [The sorcerer's apprentice] An innocent boy becomes the pawn in a deadly circus game gone awry.
- DVD 823
- Barry Kane is a Los Angeles aircraft factory worker who witnesses a Nazi agent firebombing his plant. However, it is Barry who is accused of the fiery sabotage, and to clear his name he sets off on a desperate, action-packed cross-country chase that takes him from Boulder Dam to New York's Radio City Music Hall to the top of the Statue of Liberty. Hitchcock's first film with an all-American cast moves with breakneck speed toward its final heart-pounding confrontation, and remains a suspense classic.
- DVD 5724
- Alfred Hitchcock weaves a terrifying web of suspicion around a fragile young English bride and captures a classic suspense thriller. Joan Fontaine is the bride, a gently-reared heiress who fears she has married a murderer. Cary Grant is the husband, a dashing ne'er-do-well with a penchant for the high life--and a bank account that's strictly low-life.
- DVD 5783