Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gwenn, Edmund
- Alfred Hitchcock's The trouble with Harry
- The trouble with Harry is that he's dead, and while no one really minds, everyone feels responsible. Shirley Maclaine makes her screen debut in this New England romp that includes romance, humor ... and several unearthings of the corpse.
- DVD 8256
- Miracle on 34th Street
- In this Oscar-winning classic, a Macy's Department Store Santa who insists his name is Kris Kringle teaches everyone a lesson in love, faith and the value of imagination.
- DVD 304
- Jean Valjean is a young man accused of stealing. He escapes prison and spends the rest of his life miserable and being chased by one man: a policeman named Valert.
- DVD 5967
- Skin game a talking film /
- Landed gentry defend family that is being evicted by tradespeople who have worked their way up from the lowest section of society.
- DVD 815
- Man has split the atom and created the ultimate weapon. But how could he have known he would also create Them!? The terror begins when a hard-nosed patrolman (James Whitmore) discovers a dazed child wandering in the New Mexico desert near a car and house trailer destroyed by a mysterious force. Whitmore next discovers a ransacked general store; its cash drawers are full but the sugar supply is missing. And on the floor lies a battered corpse containing enough formic acid to kill 20 men.
- DVD 4422