Films & Other Videos
- Entre Pancho Villa y una mujer desnuda Between Pancho Villa and a naked woman /
- "A funny and thoughtful look at the changing nature of gender roles, Entre Pancho Villa y una mujer desnuda (Between Pancho Villa and a naked woman) follows a couple with amusingly different ideas about what makes for a healthy intimate relationship. Concerned that the years are passing her by, Gina looks for a commitment from her longtime boyfriend Adrian. Angered by his refusal to marry, and fed up with his sexist attitudes, she takes a younger and more sensitive man as her lover. Adrian, however, will not surrender his woman or his antiquated ways of thinking. Channeling the spirit of Pancho Villa himself, he tries to fully embrace his machismo and win back the passion of Gina."--Container.
- DVD 12903
- Norte : =The north /
- A drama about a Guatemalan brother and sister seeking better lives. They set out for the promised land, "El Norte."
- DVD 3822
- Norte = The North /
- El norte: Enrique and Rosa are brother and sister Mayan Indian peasants, living in the mountains of Guatemala. When the village attempts to organize for better treatment, Enrique and Rosa are forced to flee as the Guatemalan army is sent in to punish the townspeople. Receiving clandestine help from friends and humorous advice from a veteran immigrant, they make their way to Los Angeles, hoping to make a new life as young, uneducated, and illegal immigrants. The journal of Diego Rodriguez Silva: Nava's 1972 award-winning thirty-minute student film, based on the life of Spanish poet and playwright Federico García Lorca, depicting the life of a fictional poet caught in the Spanish Civil War and jailed, but then set free on the condition he leaves his country and never returns.
- DVD 6348
- Por si no te vuelvo a ver If I never see you again /
- Un quinteto de ancianos se escapa de una clínica en busca de un sueño común, de tocar música en público. A quintet of elderly men escapes from a nursing home in search of a common dream of playing their music in public.
- DVD 1036