Films & Other Videos
Films with: Guerra, Andrea
- Finestra di fronte
- Giovanna is a young working-class wife and mother, who has no time for the senile elderly man her husband has rescued from the streets. But as she uncovers the stranger's secrets, it unlocks a freedom within her heart she never expected; a freedom that will lead her to the arm of a neighbor she secretly adores, and to fulfillment her husband and family cannot provide.
- DVD 3705
- His secret life : ignorant fairies Le fate ignoranti /
- Antonia's happy marriage ends when her husband Massimo is killed in an accident. Following his death she discovers that Massimo had a secret life. She begins to search for details and any information leading to Massimo's mistress, only to discover that his secret lover is a young man. Finding and meeting the friends who spent so much time with Massimo over the years, she finds herself drawn into her former husband's other life. The conclusion of Ozpetek's unofficial trilogy that includes "Steam: The Turkish Bath" and "Harem."
- DVD 13384
- Hotel Rwanda
- Based on the true story of Paul Rusesabagina, a five-star-hotel manager who uses his wits and persuasion in striving to save more than 1,200 Tutsis and Hutus from being massacred by the Interahamwe militia during the 1994 Rwandan conflict.
- DVD 4221
- Pursuit of happyness
- Chris Gardner is an intelligent, energetic guy who can't catch a break. In the sluggish Bay Area economy of 1981, he's losing ground, by investing all his family's money in high cost bone-density scanners. His wife leaves him, he loses his apartment, and with his 5-year-old son in tow joins the ranks of the homeless, if not the hopeless. Bounced from shelter to shelter, he finds himself a single dad who has to support and care for a young child. Impressing a Dean Witter higher-up by solving a Rubik's cube during a taxi ride, Chris gets a place in a stockbroker-training program. But internships don't pay, and there's no guarantee he'll be offered a job at the end of it. Against all odds, he pushes toward success, and eventually turns his life around.
- DVD 7155