Films & Other Videos
Films with: Greggory, Pascal
- Ceux qui m'aiment prendront le train Those who love me can take the train /
- About a dozen lovers, friends, and students of a famous artist travel from Paris to his hometown of Limoges for his funeral. On the train ride there, the mourners review their own lives.
- DVD 836
- Jean is a successful publisher. He has refined tastes and abundant material possessions, among which he seems to include his wife, Gabrielle. But in a single afternoon, Gabrielle decides to leave him for another man and then abruptly reverses her decision. Now, everything that Jean believed to be true about his life and marriage falls apart.
- DVD 4965
- Joan of Arc
- The story of Joan of Arc.
- DVD 2315
- Temps retrouvé Time regained /
- Set in 1922, this film opens with Proust on his deathbed remembering his life. Gradually his own experiences give way to the characters in his novel.
- DVD 1432
- Vie en rose
- Raised in a brothel, then wrested from the only life she knew by her father, so they could join the circus, Edith Piaf spent her teen years on the streets. She is finally "rescued" by a crime figure who gives her career a start and, ultimately, by her international success and final illness. Always frail, sickly, malnourished, and wildly temperamental, she was often on drugs or alcohol and was always in search of true love. Middleweight boxer, Marcel Cerdan, captures her heart and gives her something to live for, besides her music--at least for a while.
- DVD 5217