Films & Other Videos
Films with: Grant, Beth
- In 1927, George Valentin is a silent movie superstar. However, the advent of the talkies will kill his career and he will sink into oblivion. For young extra Peppy Miller, it seems the sky's the limit as major movie stardom awaits. Though their careers are taking different paths their destinies will become entwined.
- DVD 8962
- Joel is the owner of an extract manufacturing plant who constantly finds himself in precarious situations that steadily worsen by the minute. First, his soon-to-be floor manager acquires a serious injury in a machine malfunctioning accident. This subsequently endangers the wellbeing of his company. Second, his personal life doesn't fare much better when he takes his bartending friend Dean's advice while in a drug-induced brainstorming session on how to test his wife's faithfulness. Finally, compounding these catastrophes is Cindy, his new employee, who happens to be a scam artist intent on milking the company for all its worth. Now, Joel must attempt to piece his company and his marriage back together all while trying to figure out what he's really after in life.
- DVD 12326
- Mindy project
- The optimistic Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling) is about to learn that fantasy doesn't always mesh with reality. After a stint in Haiti with her pastor boyfriend, Mindy returns to New York City, only to find that her relationship with Dr. Danny Castellano (Chris Messina) is more complicated than ever before. In this surprising second season, Mindy struggles to get in shape, fast-track her career, and find love in the most unexpected places. Watch all 22 hilarious episodes from the complete second season.
- DVD 11263
- When a shoulder injury ended his minor league pitching career twelve years ago, Jim Morris resorted to the next best thing: coaching. But Jim's team, knowing their coach is a great ball player, makes a deal with him: if they win the district championship, they want Jim to try out for a major-league organization. Going from worst to first, the team makes it to state, and Jim is forced to live up to his end of the deal. While there prove to be a lot of pitches to be thrown before he makes it off the mound, big-league dreams are revived, and there's no telling where he could go.
- DVD 1781
- To Wong Foo, thanks for everything, Julie Newmar
- En route from New York City to Hollywood for a drag queen beauty pageant, Noxeema, Vida and Chi Chi are stranded in a tiny Midwestern town when their 1967 Cadillac breaks down. When their glitz and glamour wake up the sleepy local citizens, the stage is set for an outrageously funny weekend.
- DVD 1977