Films & Other Videos
Films with: Goyer, David S.
- Batman v Superman dawn of justice /
- Fearing the actions of Superman are being left unchecked, Batman takes him on, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences, along with Wonder Woman, to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.
- DVD 12477
- Dark knight
- With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman raises the stakes on his war on crime and sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker. The Joker, whose eerie grin, laughter, and inhuman morality makes him dangerous. Batman seeks to stop the mysterious Joker at all costs. He has no method at all and seeks to see the world plunge into the fire he has yet to light. But, Batman has come to represents the symbol of hope.
- DVD 6206
- Dark knight rises
- It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.
- DVD 9334
- A woman goes into Japan's suicide forest to find her twin sister, and confronts supernatural terror.
- DVD 12517
- Man of steel
- A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
- DVD 12478