Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gordon, Lawrence
- Die hard
- On Christmas Eve a team of terrorists has seized a building in L.A. and taken hostages. A New York cop, in town to spend the holidays with his estranged wife, is the only hope for the people held by the cunning and savage criminals.
- DVD 2031
- Field of dreams
- Ray Kinsella (Kevin Costner) hears a voice, followed by a brief vision of a baseball field. He believes that if he builds a baseball diamond in his cornfield, Shoeless Joe Jackson from the infamous 1919 Chicago "Black" Sox will return to play baseball. By being willing to take a chance, Ray gets a second time up at bat in life.
- DVD 612
- In the 1940s, the Third Reich has joined forces with the evil Grigori Rasputin, who has used his occult powers to summon up a demon from the depths of Hell. However, the demonic creature is captured by American forces, and put in the care of Professor Broom. Under Broom's care, Hellboy develops the desire to do good. Sixty years later he takes action as part of an elite secret defense team alongside Liz Sherman, and Abe Sapian, an aquatic humanoid with the power of telepathy. Hellboy finds himself facing the powerful Rasputin determined to bring the demon back to the forces of darkness.
- DVD 3089
- Mystery men
- A group of would-be superheroes with questionable abilities find themselves looking for a way to make headlines and achieve success and fame. When the city's favorite hero, Captain Amazing, is kidnapped by his arch enemy, the evil Casanova Frankenstein, the second-rate heroes seize the opportunity and band together for a rescue mission.
- DVD 11470
- The Warriors, a New York City street gang, are unfairly blamed for the death of a rival gang leader. Now they must fight for their lives against armies of gangs that outnumber the police 5 to 1!
- DVD 4407
- Watchmen the complete story /
- In the United States, costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society. But when one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed-up, but no less determined, masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover the plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion, a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers, Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future.
- DVD 8934