Films & Other Videos
Films with: Getz, John
- Blood simple
- A jealous husband hires a detective to murder his wife and her lover.
- DVD 1217
- Blood simple
- A man hires a private investigator to kill his wife, who he thinks is cheating on him, and her lover, but the investigator has a plan of his own. A bad situation suddenly gets worse.
- DVD 11732
- Day without a Mexican
- California awakens one day to discover that one third of its population has vanished. A peculiar pink fog surrounds the state and communication outside its boundaries has completely shut down. As the day progresses, it becomes apparent the sole characteristic linking the missing 14 million is their Hispanic heritage.
- DVD 9593
- Fly The fly 2 /
- The Fly: Seth Brundle develops a system to transport objects in a matter of seconds, but when he tries it on himself, Seth's genes and molecules are accidently fused with those of a fly. At first Seth is elated by his new physical abilities but soon his excitement turns into a nightmare as his insect half begins to take over. The Fly 2: Terrifying sequel to "The Fly", a young man, the son of a human fly, awaits a horrifying transformation when the mutant genes inside him come out of their dormant state. Includes a preview of "the Abyss."
- DVD 1869
- Tells the story of the Japanese invasion of Nanking, China in the early days of World War II and focuses on the efforts of a small group of unarmed Westerners who established a Safety Zone where over 200,000 Chinese found refuge. Told through deeply moving interviews with Chinese survivors, archival footage, and chilling testimonies of Japanese soldiers, interwoven with staged readings of the Westerners' letters and diaries.
- DVD 5513
- The successful career of 1940s screenwriter Dalton Trumbo comes to a crushing end when he and other Hollywood figures are blacklisted for their political beliefs. It tells the story of his fight against the U.S. government and studio bosses in a war over words and freedom, which entangled everyone in Hollywood from Hedda Hopper and John Wayne to Kirk Douglas and Otto Preminger.
- DVD 11498