Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gayraud, Pierre-Yves
- Bourne identity
- Bourne, is pulled from the sea suffering from amnesia with a pair of bullet wounds in his back. His only clue to his own identity is a bank account number etched on a capsule implanted in his body. He finds the Zurich bank where money, a gun, and several passports with different names await. He quickly realizes he can trust no one and offers a German gypsy named Maria ten thousand dollars for a ride to Paris. With Maria's reluctant help, Bourne edges closer to the truth, something CIA officials want concealed at all costs.
- DVD 4994
- Fille du puisatier The well-digger's daughter /
- In pre-World War II France, a father is torn between his sense of honor and his deep love for his saintly daughter when she gets in trouble with a dashing air force pilot.
- DVD 10074
- Hundred-Foot Journey
- Hassan is a culinary ingenue with the gastronomic equivalent of perfect pitch. Displaced from their native India, his family settles in a quaint village in the south of France. They plan to open an Indian restaurant--that is, until Madame Mallory, the owner of a classical French restaurant, gets wind of it. Her icy protests against the new Indian restaurant so near her own escalate to all out war; until Hassan's cooking talent and love for Mme. Mallory's assistant, Marguerite, cannot be ignored.
- DVD 11991
- Perfume the story of a murderer /
- Jean-Baptiste Grenouille is born under his mother's table at the fish market, onto a pile of muddy fish guts, establishing from the beginning his repulsion for putrid scents. A childhood of neglect and, later, a job at a tannery, encourage Jean-Baptiste to develop his olfactory sense rather than his verbal skills. An opportunity to prove his worth to Parisian perfumist Giuseppe Baldini results in his immediate hire into a promising new career. His successes in perfume mixing are negated by a blinding obsession for capturing the sublime beauty of the human soul, which in his twisted logic requires the killing of young women to reduce their body fats to essential oils for the ultimate perfume.
- DVD 5579