Films & Other Videos
Films with: Galifianakis, Zach
- Birdman or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance) /
- A black comedy story of an actor famous for portraying an iconic superhero as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.
- DVD 10912
- In order to gain influence over their North Carolina district, two CEOs seize an opportunity to oust long-term congressman Cam Brady by putting up a rival candidate. Their man, naive Marty Huggins, is director of the local Tourism Center.
- DVD 9214
- Doug Billings and Tracy Garner are about to get married. Two days before the wedding, Doug and his groomsmen hop into Tracy's father's Mercedes for a 24-hour stag party in Las Vegas. The morning after their arrival in Vegas, they awaken in their Caesars Palace hotel suite each with the worst hangover. No one remembers what happened in the past twelve or so hours. The suite is in shambles and Doug is missing. Phil, Stu and Alan try to find Doug using only what little pieces of information they have at hand and go on a journey of discovery. However, it's a race against time since they need to find Doug and get him back to Los Angeles in time for the wedding.
- DVD 12056
- It's kind of a funny story
- Sometimes what's in your head isn't as crazy as you think ... that's certainly true for Craig, a stressed-out teenager who checks himself into a mental health clinic for some time out. What he finds instead is an unlikely mentor, a potential new romance and an opportunity to begin anew. Charming, witty and smart, it's a coming-of-age story that's kind of a funny story.
- DVD 9783
- Lego Batman movie
- In the irreverent spirit of fun that made The LEGO Movie a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble, LEGO Batman, stars in his own big-screen adventure. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from the Joker's hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others, and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
- DVD 12286