Films & Other Videos
Films with: Gad, Josh
- Beauty and the beast
- The journey of Belle, a bright and independent young woman who takes her father's place as the prisoner of a beast in his castle. As Belle befriends the castle's enchanted staff, she and the Beast slowly begin to look beyond their initial reactions to each other and see who they truly are. But back in Belle's village, her father's fears for her safety drive him to rally the villagers to free Belle from the castle--a plan that goes awry, with dangerous consequences, when Belle's would-be suitor Gaston twists the rally into a mob and leads an attack on the castle.
- DVD 12267
- Dog's purpose
- It shares the soulful and surprising story of one devoted dog who finds the meaning of his own existence through the lives of the humans he teaches to laugh and love.
- DVD 12238
- When a prophecy traps a kingdom in eternal winter, Anna, a fearless optimist, teams up with extreme mountain man Kristoff and his sidekick reindeer Sven on an epic journey to find Anna's sister Elsa, the Snow Queen, and put an end to her icy spell. Encountering mystical trolls, a funny snowman named Olaf, Everest-like extremes and magic at every turn, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom from destruction.
- DVD 10259
- "This inspiring and entertaining film chronicles Jobs' early days as a college dropout to his rise as the co-founder of Apple Computer, Inc. and forced retirement from the company. More than a decade later, Jobs returns and single-handedly sets a course that will turn the once-tiny startup into one of the world's most valuable companies. His epic journey blazes a trail that changes technology--and the world--forever"--Container.
- DVD 10156
- About a young Thurgood Marshall, the first African-American Supreme Court Justice, as he battles through one of his career defining cases.
- DVD 12554
- Murder on the Orient Express
- What starts out as a lavish train ride through Europe quickly unfolds into one of the most stylish, suspenseful and thrilling mysteries ever told. From the novel by best-selling author Agatha Christie, tells the tale of thirteen strangers stranded on a train, where everyone is a suspect. One man must race against time to solve the puzzle before the murderer strikes again.
- DVD 12546