Films & Other Videos
Films with: Flynn, Barbara
- Cracker the complete collection.
- Episodes from the series "Cracker", featuring a criminal psychologist with a dark side - a side dependent on a cocktail of alcohol and gambling.
- DVD 7277
- DVD 7219
- King Lear
- Based on the 1997 Royal National Theatre production, widely considered the finest staging of King Lear in the past decade, Ian Holm 'touches greatness' (N.Y. Times) in Shakespeare's most sublime and difficult role.
- DVD 3570
- Miss Potter
- In an effort to give their younger brother Norman a project to keep him busy now that he has joined the family publishing house, the older Warne brothers agree to publish Miss Beatrix Potter's first children's book. They don't expect the book to sell well, but they need to keep Norman busy. As a single woman living in Edwardian London, Beatrix suspects this endeavor may provide her with a small measure of freedom. But she also has very specific ideas about how the book should be published. As they work together, Norman and Beatrix become close. After the first book is published, Beatrix goes on to a second book and that sells well. One day at lunch, she meets the rest of Norman's family, including his sister Millie and the two women become fast friends. Norman proposes, but Beatrix's parents object to the marriage proposal. After much argument, they agree to let Beatrix marry Norman provided they wait until the end of the summer.
- DVD 5491
- Wives and daughters
- Sweet Molly Gibson was living life pleasantly when her widowed father decides that, for the good of his daughter, he must remarry. In comes Claire and Molly's life is turned upside down by the usually well meaning but off-the-mark Claire, who insists on things being done the proper way. Added to the stew is Claire's beautiful, educated daughter Cynthia, and the Hamleys, a well-to-do family headed by a squire who is not happy about the romantic interests of his sons.
- DVD 2023