Films & Other Videos
Films with: Fieschi, Jacques
- Cœur en hiver A heart in winter /
- Camille, a concert violinist, becomes intrigued by her lover's business partner, Stephane. She interprets his distance as a sign of intellectual seduction. The love triangle that develops reveals the complexity and imperfection of the three characters.
- DVD 5636
- Destinées sentimentales Sentimental destinies /
- A sweeping epic spanning three decades and a world war. The film follows the life and loves of Jean Barnery, a provincial gentleman and reluctant heir to his family's porcelain empire.
- DVD 2393
- Ecole de la chair
- "Dominque is an accomplished fashion executive bored with her mundane life, until she meets Quentin, a much younger bisexual hustler/bartender. The pair enjoy a powerful chemistry despite their differences in age and background and enter into an arrangement where each gets what they desire most: Dominique, a bed partner, and Quentin, a home and financial security. But Quentin's mysterious air and vulnerable, yet violent nature force Dominique to look into his past."--Container.
- DVD 676
- Lost illusions
- An aspiring poet joins a cynical team of journalists in nineteenth-century Paris. When he agrees to write rave reviews for bribes, achieving material success at the expense of his conscience, and soon discovers that the written word can be an instrument of both beauty and deceit.
- DVD 13500
- Place Vendôme
- Marianne is the wife of a famous diamond jeweler. When he suddenly commits suicide, she learns that the business is in shambles and she is drawn back into the jewel dealing world. Forced to sell a cache of stolen gems her husband hid in their home, she finds herself confronted by plenty of would-be suitors, including the Russian mafia and the De Beers diamond cartel.
- DVD 1392