Films & Other Videos
Films with: Czerny, Henry
- Boys of St. Vincent
- Inside the walls of St. Vincent's Orphanage, young boys fall victim to sexual, physical and emotional abuse at the hands of their guardians. Brother Lavin is the head of the orphanage who must juggle the teachings of the church with his own personal demons. The plight of the boys under his care remains a secret until the orphanage janitor and a local policeman speak out against the Brothers' appalling treatment of the orphans. During the ensuing investigation, the boys courageously testify against the Brothers. Fearing a scandal, religious and civil authorities conspire to shut down the case and quietly transfer the accused Brothers to new postings. Fifteen years later, still unhealed, the victims go public with their ordeal. As the veil of secrecy is finally lifted, their story will shock the world.
- DVD 3297
- Notes from underground
- A disturbingly aliented man becomes obsessed with a troubled, sexually abused young woman.
- DVD 3232
- A suspense-filled story of Zev, an Auschwitz survivor who discovers that the Nazi guard who murdered his family some seventy years ago is living in America under an assumed identity. With the aid of a friend, Zev sets out on a gripping journey that tests both his will and his fading memory as it brings him closer to the retribution he seeks.
- DVD 12780
- Sharp objects
- A reporter confronts the psychological demons from her past when she returns to her hometown to cover a violent murder.
- DVD 12877
- King Henry VIII: young, sexy and the most powerful man in the world. The throne and the entire world became his at age 19. This television series reveals the early years of the passionate, vibrant and scandalous man who forever changed the course of history.
- DVD 5314