Films & Other Videos
Films with: Curtis, Sarah
- They say, the boy was scared to death. When the death of a child at a boarding school is blamed on a ghost, hoax exposer Florence Cathcart is certain that science and reason can explain it. But the truth she discovers is more terrifying than she could ever imagine, and soon the ghost hunter becomes the hunted.
- DVD 9952
- Charlotte Gray
- Its World War II and Charlotte has been trained to be an undercover courier for England. She straps on a parachute and falls from the sky into Vichy France. There she will assist the French Resistance in its defiance of Nazi occupation. Once behind enemy lines, she keeps secret her personal mission to find her lover, an RAF pilot downed over France.
- DVD 8356
- In 1880 London, a young doctor who sets out to find a medical cure for "hysteria" in women invents the electro-mechanical vibrator.
- DVD 9190
- Mansfield Park
- When Fanny Price is sent away to live with her rich cousins, she's meant to learn the ways of proper society but manages to enlighten them as well.
- DVD 1467
- The unspoken, complex heroine of Hamlet shares her own story through modern language in contemporary Denmark. As a rebellious and motherless child, Ophelia is taken into Elsinore Castle by Queen Gertrude as one of her most trusted ladies-in-waiting. Soon enough, Ophelia captures the affections of the young Prince Hamlet. A passionate romance kindles between the two in secret as the kingdom is on the brink of war amidst its own political intrigue and betrayal. When Hamlet's father is murdered and the prince's wits begin to unravel into an insatiable quest for vengeance, Ophelia sharply navigates the rules of power in Denmark all while struggling to choose between her true love and her own life.
- DVD 13284
- Woman in white
- Tells of a pair of half sisters whose lives end up caught in a grand conspiracy revolving around a mentally ill woman dressed in white. As the story unfolds, murder, love, marriage, and greed stand between the two women and happy lives. Their only hope is the secret the woman in white waits to tell them.
- DVD 12839