Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cuny, Alain
- Cristo si è fermato a Eboli Christ stopped at Eboli /
- Levi, an intellectual exiled by the Fascist government during World War II to a mountain village in southern Italy, discovers the resilience and dignity of people who live close to the land.
- DVD 4173
- Maestro e Margherita The master and Margherite /
- Based on the novel by Mikhail Bulghakov, "Master and Margaret" is not only a story of devils visiting soviet and antireligious Moscow, of true and victorious love, of Jesus meeting Pontius Pilate. Above all it is existing proof of a great and praiseworthy belief that the world after all, is not so bad, and the people, if only given a chance are simply good.
- DVD 2086
- Touche pas à la femme blanche Don't touch the white woman /
- Presents a unique and anachronistic pastiche on the American western and a subversive swipe at the treatment of Native Americans. As the cavalry fights the Indians, coward General Custer is trying to fight off the advances of both Sitting Bull and Marie-Hélène while modern day Parisian life goes on around them.
- DVD 898
- Uomini contro Many wars ago /
- "On the Italian/Austrian front during World War I, a disastrous Italian attack upon the Austrian positions leads to a mutiny among the decimated Italian troops"--IMDb.
- DVD 11099
- Voie lactée The milky way /
- Two French beggars on their way to Spain's holy city of Santiago de Compostela meet stigmatic children, crucified nuns, and others on their pilgrimage.
- DVD 9361