Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cummings, Robert
- Alfred Hitchcock's "dial M for murder"
- A man devises a plan to murder his wife, not only because he wants her money, but because she is in love with another man.
- DVD 4311
- Barbara Stanwyck collection.
- The bride wore boots: A bookish husband tries to win back the affections of his horse-breeding wife. The lady gambles: A novice gambler bets it all and loses, and is thrust into a downward spiral from which only her devoted husband can save her.
- DVD 10177
- When a World War II veteran does a good deed by returning a wallet he finds on the street, he becomes tangled in a web of intrigue and mystery.
- DVD 8178
- Barry Kane is a Los Angeles aircraft factory worker who witnesses a Nazi agent firebombing his plant. However, it is Barry who is accused of the fiery sabotage, and to clear his name he sets off on a desperate, action-packed cross-country chase that takes him from Boulder Dam to New York's Radio City Music Hall to the top of the Statue of Liberty. Hitchcock's first film with an all-American cast moves with breakneck speed toward its final heart-pounding confrontation, and remains a suspense classic.
- DVD 5724
- You and me
- An ex-convict (George Raft) marries a department-store co-worker (Sylvia Sidney), unaware she's on parole.
- DVD 12589